Friday, May 7, 2010

Family Moments from Facebook

March 26, 2010
On our way up to Bend this morning we nearly got stuck in the snow and had to turn around in Detroit. If ever I had doubts about letting Lars get the big king cab 4x4 truck he's been wanting, they are now put to rest. Isn't it sping break? I must have forgotten I don't live in Las Vegas anymore! I am certianly not thinking like a native Oregonian!

March 22, 2010
So glad Daddy is home from his annual March Madness trip in Las Vegas!! I have a new found respect for single mothers! Now onto 4 days of potty training boot camp! Wish us luck!

March 5, 2010
Max had a BLAST yesterday playing with his new friends Seven and Michael! Seven and Michael are expert boys who did a great job inducting Max onto a new level of high quality horseplay. I just love little boys! Also, I got to catch up with my long-time friend Haley. She just became a LMT and I was lucky enough to get a fabulous in-home massage last night. Who knew Lars' theater could moonlight as a massage parlor?

No comments:

Post a Comment