Friday, May 7, 2010

Vomit at Dairy Queen

Yesterday, my sweet husband was nice enough to take care of our boys so I could go out to happy hour with a good friend. While I was gone he took the boys for a walk, to the grocery store, and then over to my parent's house. The boys visited with my parents and then Lars and my dad took another walk over to Dairy Queen for dinner. Max was a very good boy, eating all of his dinner, which he rarely does. After he finished eating he started the ever dreaded coughing fit. Max does not understand how to cough without causing himself to gag; every time he has a coughing fit he pukes. Well, Lars got to experience Max's first coughing fit, gagging, and puke in a public restaurant, without me to help. Thankfully the vomit was contained in the tray on the table and my dad was very helpful. What a wonderful husband I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment