May 3, 2010
It is a bittersweet day in the Schindler home. It is the end of an era. It is the end of a tradition my dear husband hoped to pass onto our children. It is the end of those treasured moments visiting the video store and renting movies. Goodbye Hollywood Video; it was nice to know you! SchindlerVision III will now be showing Netflix.
April 25, 2010
I ♥ my husband! He is an amazing man!
March 9, 2010
Just had my lessons interrupted by Lars rapping Wyclef Jean "We Trying to Stay Alive." He was so loud I had to ask him to go to another room and shut the door. Who knew I married my own Vanilla Ice?
March 7, 2010
Great surprise birthday weekend for Lars . . . Birthday cake from The Lovin' Oven, dinner and cocktails at Red Robin with the family, Alice in Wonderland at the theater with friends, and a McMenamins Kennedy School over-nighter for the two of us (special thanks to my wonderful parents for watching our babies). Good times; fantastic memories!
March 5, 2010
Happy 37th Birthday to my wonderful husband Lars! Fun *surprise* weekend planned; stay tuned for the review! I love Pisceans!
No comments:
Post a Comment