Max wakes up to cuddle with mom on the couch and completes his morning "quiet time" watching/listening to his YouVersion Kids' Bible App. He loves plugging in his HERSEY headphones (a Christmas gift from Auntie Kaycie & Uncle) to listen to his daily devotionals. He has also learned to plug into the computer to visit his favorite websites including: ABCMouse.com, Starfall.com, & Tumblebooks.com. He even has his own account on our computer so he can "login" to his desktop. Max is beginning to read and write in school. He absolutely loves kindergarten and learning. He is super into Awana, where he is now a Sparky. This morning, while crunching on his Cinnamon Toast Crunch, he asks, "Mom, when I grow up will I marry you?" I respond, "Do you want to marry me?" "Yes! I want to marry you and nobody else! When I marry you, I will buy you roses, but you need to be careful for the pokey things so you don't get poked." With that, he finishes his breakfast and moves onto to building his daily electronic station (including 1/2 a dozen old house phones, cell phones, & handmade circuit board). I love this boy!
Our Masey Boy is ALL boy! He is our daredevil and our resident superhero! He is currently all about MARVEL comic superheroes & Disney Pixar! He loves to dress up, wrestle (or play rough), ride his bike, drive his motorized motorcycle and quad, race cars (both his own & with his dad), play ball (any ball game), swim, and watch cartoons! He isn't a wonderful eater, but does enjoy some exotic foods, like hummus. Mason likes people and having friends. Mason goes to preschool, speech class, and Cubbies; he is learning lots and enjoys the "social" aspect of school the most. He is friendly to all and like his brother, is FULL of personality. Both boys also love to laugh and make others laugh. Their sense of humor definitely comes from Lars! Mason is a ball of joy and love; he is a blessing to all who know him!
I'm looking forward to a great year! Happy 2014!

No comments:
Post a Comment