We are looking forward to fun times with Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Papa, Uncle Danny and Jeff, Uncle Russel, Aunt Jill, Aunt Toni, Uncle David, and our cousins Derek, Thomas, and Baili over the next few days. Also, we are loving our facetime with Auntie Kaycie during each round of Christmas festivities!
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Kicking off Christmas Vacation!
Our final week before vacation was exhausting! Lars had two away games, the boys had Awana, I had my staff party, and of course all of the festivities to prepare for at school and at home. Fortunately, we had a restful and fun weekend in anticipation Christmas week! Including a trip up to Portland with our good friends to watch a play at Portland Center Stage entitled, "Twist Your Dickens". It was super fun and brought lots of laughs! http://www.pcs.org/dickens/
Lars and I went to visit his parents while the boys were in La Pine with my parents. I got to look through old pictures I hadn't seen before. These were two of my favorites. Lars and his mom in 1974 and Lars with his grandma Ella in 1981.
A special Christmas lunch with one of my besties! It is rare I get to spend time with her and I treasure these precious moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment