Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Nutcracker

On Sunday, Max and I had a "date" and went to his first viewing of "The Nutcracker" at the Historic Elsinore Theatre in Salem. We saw our good friend and one of my former students dance. She was a mouse in Act I and a Chinese dancer in Act II. Max was enthralled with her performance and the entire experience. We were lucky enough to have some yummy Mexican food after the performance with our dancer and her family who are also our good friends, at La Margarita! I had Tacos de Cochinita Pibil, a traditional dish served in Mexico at Christmastime and a pear margarita. Max had fries and a bite of chicken strip. On our drive, Max even got to sit in the front seat on our date. It was super special from start to finish! I love my boy so much! He is already learning to be chivalrous. He wanted to have his hair gelled, he put on cologne, and he made sure to open the door for me whenever he could. I am thankful to be his mama and be his first date! :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment